Thursday

My baby goat...



Today I met with a client to go over the final ink drafts for her children's book, written about her Petting Farm, Clark Elioak's Farm . It just so happened, there was a baby goat born 6 hours before I got there. Lucky Me. So of corse { for research purposes (wink wink) } I had to check it out. I spent about an hour walking around the farm with Martha, holding the adorable tiny baby goat. He was brilliantly white, considering what he had gone thru this morning. Nature is a beautiful creator. And in case you were wondering, I am pretty convinced it loved me as much as I loved him (right?).
I love me JOB

If you are local, now is the time to visit the farm, there are fairytale stories and baby goats everywhere! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails