• Speaking of technology I also entered the world of "The Mega Phones" and got myself a blackberry. VG me!
• I began writing my book, something I was putting off for a very long time. I am now 159 pages into it... 2010 goal: Finish Book!
• I moved Three times (wow) is that even possible?
• Went fishing in the Ocean with Dave and his Family, and caught so many fish we had to throw in the towel
• Bahamas (definite highlight)
• 2009 brought me new friends in the creative industry, very grateful
• as well as, Trudy, my treadmill...*heart*
• I published my Illustrations
• I got a fish, who is still swimming happily in her beautiful bowl!
• Running 3 half marathons, and ambitiously signing up for a Metric marathon (which may have been canceled due to ice) but it still felt good to know I was up for the challenge.
• 2009 brought some great business connections
• We came very close to first place in the etchells class championship regatta, but graciously accepted second place.
• Wednesday night racing was a great part of 2009 summers
• so were the trips to Section 5's beach in Crownsville with Jazzberry and scrabble.
• As with every summer, 2009 was no different, a highlight was spending time with friends and family down at the shore house. And finally happening upon acres and acres of breaking fish!
• This year I am feeling pretty accomplished, I started my blog and entered the world of tweets, follow me... It could be fun! http://twitter.com/meant4amoment
• Meeting The Scary Guy, who was %100 inspiring.
• 2009 Christmas tree was exceptionally stunning.
• I definitely enjoyed our trip to block island (thanks Thom)
• My big screen monitor upgrade was an exciting highlight.
• Tony Lucca in concert, say no more!
• Caught a blowfish... the size of a golf ball, and its official: there is nothing cuter than a blowfish that small!
• Learned Bow on the Etchells and pretended to rock at it... verdict is still out on this one
• Created some really fun pieces of commissioned artwork
• Discovered coconut milk ice cream (you haven't lived until you try it!)
• Long summer days on the Seacraft, and Seachaser
• Paige and Caleb's visits home.
• The discovery of gummy vitamins, so easy and delicious, no one should be without them!
This list is getting out of control, but I do plan on adding more items as 2009 draws to an end...
Thanks for a GREAT year!
Today. I was Lucky.
Today I was lucky to sit in a room and witness the world change. In only two hours, my world, the way I see it, feel it, and know it, morphed before my very eyes. One “Scary” man. One little me. One enormous world. And one amazing mission. Met today in a small room in Baltimore and changed the way I will function for the rest of my life.
World Peace? The end of hatred, discrimination, violence and death. Impossible?
I love a lot of things about the world I live in, but truthfully it can be a horrible place for a lot of reasons. And the idea of World Peace feels so far out of each individuals grasp that it becomes an insurmountable goal… BUT what if, you finally realized that you can make a change. That YOUR actions do make a difference and every encounter you have makes a mark on each person you meet. What if you were unforgettable, not because you made someone cry, but because you made them smile? What Scary made me realize is, I can be the change I want to be in ME. And so can you. Remember the positive, by doing so you will spread it around. Forget the negative, by doing so you will make a difference. Be in charge of YOUR world peace. And be the change you want to see. The rest will follow.
Check out “The Scary Guy” at www.thescaryguy.com … become a Catalyst for Peace. It sounds corny. But try it. Hear his message. Im signed up to make a change in me. It was an unreal experience for me. Just incredible.
Be Unforgettable… its a idea worth remembering.
Todays event was sponsored by The Perfect Networker, become a part of the mission: www.perfectnetworker.com