Thursday

Good Ideas...I couldn't keep to myself




I am always amazed at the clever things people come up with that just make so much sense.
Like those lace cookies for example... brilliant right? Why didn't I think of that?

Today it is 60 degrees outside here in Maryland and with the boost of energy that brings I thought I would share some of the creative findings I have run into over the web to boost your creative center... 

 Man, I just love that idea of organizing your drawers with pretty bowls. 
I am currently using a collection of pudgy little teapots to hold all of my drawing supplies, I think I may add some colorful vintage bowls to the mix and spice it up.

What ideas have you seen that are too good to keep to yourself? I would love to hear about them.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails