Tuesday

Well, back to reality.




Well, I am back from my super sunny relaxing 
weekend by  the dock of the bay {xox} My 
older sister and her husband flew in and the entire
 family was together, for a rare treat. Their dog, 
Ollie and Cricket became best friends fast and I am
 dreaming of sipping my coffee there this morning.

But, Dave and I hit the road before the sun this 
morning and here I am back at my desk. I find 
that although the transition from vacation to work
 is always very difficult, I am looking forward to today.
My hands miss the flow of the lead on the paper
 and my brain is aching for some creativity.

So here we go. And first up... a post about these awesome 
scarves by French Felt. I like to wrap myself in scarves
in the evenings during the summer, because around here 
sometimes the bugs can be a nuisance
these would be absolutely perfect, don't you think? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails