WOW! I just found the best website. Its Called Project Wedding.
It is Filled with DIY Wedding ideas and Online wedding sources.
Have you ever considered Calligraphing your own wedding
invitations? Its a little scary. But here are some helpful tips:
• Only put pressure on the pen when you are pulling it in a downward
motion, the rest of the strokes should be thin hairlines (that way
the nib won't catch on the paper).
• Practice with the ink beforehand on the kind of envelope you will be
using to make sure the ink sets (some envelopes are coated and
repel the ink).
• It takes some time to get used to the nib, so spend some time practicing
before you begin.
• Lighter inks and metallic inks show up best on dark envelopes.
• If the ink is left out on the pen for more than a minute or two when it isn't
in use, you'll need to wash it with water and dry it completely.
• It is good to have a moist paper towel nearby to wipe the nib down