Friday

Merry Christmas...Love, Me

Well. It is December 23rd and this will be my last post before Christmas. I 
wanted to take the time to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I hope you find 
memories of Christmas' past flooding your senses while you sip your coffee 
and look at your tree this year. For me, those memories include footie pajamas, 
sleepless nights, a big wheels and my grandparents {xox}. And I hope that this 
Christmas brings with it a catalogue of new memories to fill your heart. 

This year we are celebrating Paige and Caleb's pregnancy and my engagement 
to Dave, so there are new memories to come. And while at one point I feared our 
family was getting smaller, it looks as if we might be on the cusp of it getting larger!
 Merry Christmas to you and yours! My Happiest wishes to you. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails