Friday

Its Friday!


And its Friday again... {Hooray
what are you doing this lovely holiday weekend? Dave and I will be running a 10 mile race in Chestertown, MD, walking around the adorable little town to celebrate the "Chester River Tea Party" and than heading to Cambridge for some R&R... so looking forward to the enthusiastic workout and relaxing getaway...

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and enjoy the beautiful weather that is heading our way!
See you on Monday my sweets {xox}

I love these stamped books from inspired goodness

Growing old together wedding invitations, so clever... I wonder if this would scar Dave away

Happy Birthday to me...!? Love these dresses

Found the perfect house warming gift

sometimes its just that kind of day

Happy Friday... {xox}


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails