Wednesday

Holiday Shopping Guide: Hostesses

Holiday Gifts for the Hostesses in your life
Know any hostesses? This stacked teacup set from anthropologie would make an adorable 
addition to a sunday brunch!
I just love this idea! I think this could be a love note cup! I would pre-open it and write a note on it before gifting it. find it at target
Imagine making brownies in a golden pan...whoa. Now that is thefutureperfect.
Aren't these cups from hideminy adorable? They look so delicate. 
They would be perfect for someone who hostesses OR just likes the look of a fine dessert or yogurt :)
Washing dishes has never been so divine. Isn't this dish rack from Modcloth fantastic?
Now I understand that not everyone can gift a dish rack, but Mom's I know a lot of daughters out there who would appreciate this in their gift selection!
Husbands and boyfriends {please ignore this post } I do not recommend gifting this gift.
I mean it, I banish you... skip to the golden bowl! 
um... this is just fabulous. what more can you say. visit shophorne




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails