Sunday

"To My Wife" read this for some warmth...

Cup of Jo just posted the most adorable link on her blog and I have been thinking about it all weekend, I had to repost! Its a tumbler site called "To My Wife" and this guy (name unknown) posts notes and messages about various topics to his future wife... let me give you a few examples 
so your heart can go all mush like mine did...


EMBARRASSMENT I might be really drunk and scream love songs by Olivia Newton John
at a very close distance. I’m sorry, but it’s coming from a good place.
SARCASM Despite appearances, I am sarcastic. Here’s hoping you are too.
SUBWAY TRAIN The seat is all yours.
I WON'T Come riding on a White Horse, with a waffle maker, “tickets to the that thing you like”
and a bouquet of roses. However, I don’t expect you to be waiting at the door when I get home
cooking dinner while holding my dry cleaning and crap
LEASHES Are for dogs, not children. This will never be okay.
WINE Let’s drink lots of it.

THE BATHROOM I’ll do my best to always leave toilet paper. If there isn’t any, I was in a hurry.
I'VE GOT Several big sweaters in my 2nd drawer, they’re at your disposal if you’re chilly.

IM NOT the old Spice Guy, But I've used Old spice body wash for a while, at least I smell like him.

IT RAINING fine you take the Umbrella

WHEN WE LAND in the Caribbean, for what ever reason, we will never clap. Ill roll my eyes with
you at the people who do

THE RING I will not be going to Jared, you are welcome

OUR SONG Ill sing it to you whenever you want

I know... You have all fallen in love with this mystery man by now haven't you?
I am making that face where your eyes kind of melt into your cheeks and your mouth just involuntarily
lets out a little "awww". Its inevitable... He knew it would happen... 
Visit his tumbler for more, he posts multiple posts a day, it will keep your heart warm all through winter.

Have a Happy Sunday... {xox}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails