Saturday

Fan Mail... xox


On March 2nd I had the delight of reading to the Kindergarden at Odenton Elementary School...
And I also had the joy of "over doing it" by coming dressed as the Cat in the Hat...

Receiving comments like: "Are you the cat in the hat?"
"No, she can't be the Cat in the Hat, the Cat in the Hat is a boy."
"Well, Are you the Cat in the Hat's Sister?"
To which I replied, "Yes, of corse."
To which they replied, "Where is your Brother the real Cat in the Hat?"
"California." I said... It seemed the only logical response... and it was well received...

Kids are too adorable for words... 
I just recieved this "Fan Mail" {be still my heart}
Check out the Bats and Bones... I am not sure what it means but I am totally sure I love it!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails