Sunday

Ideas for Re-use.


After yesterdays Beautiful weather I was feeling the itch to get the house cleaned up and rejuvenated for Spring. Dave and I had pulled two very old, very beautiful wooden mantles from my grand parent's attic this winter and we have been brainstorming on uses for them. Originally we planned to store them until we had a family and use them as twin bed frames {cute right?}
But yesterday, I thought I would try this out. Why wait right?
I put one in our living room...
Don't you love that vintage book cover?
And one in our bed room. {xox}
What do you think? The wood has a rustic look to it and I am considering refinishing them one day. But for now, I am totally thrilled with what they have done to enhance the room!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails