Monday

My Windows down Radio up Playlist...


This weekend I headed up to see my friend Kammi for her Birthday...
It would be a two hour ride so I created a little playlist for the road. 

I was syked to see Brett Dennen had just released an album (which rocks) so I naturally added a few of his new songs to the mix. I discovered I loved the song "Tiny Light" by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals and of corse I added some Avett Brothers "Head full of Doubt" Amos Lee made a strong showing with a couple songs from his new album Mission Bell. Ray LaMontange graced the list with "For the Summer"... and at the last minute I even threw some Elton John in there (because he is amazing)

I rode the entire way with the windows down and the music up loud. It was just as a spring day should be... What are your favorite road trip singers?

image via

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails