Wednesday

An Awkward Letter to her Best Friend


So I just stumbled across this letter to a 'best friend' proclaiming 'you are my best friend' in an adorable awkward banter that made me smile and squirm. I would like to share it with you because... Lets be real... we all love awkward banter don't we?
Dear You,
I have something I’ve been meaning to tell you, but I’ve never found a way that didn’t make me sound really socially inept. Writing it to you in a public letter on a blog you read ranked only slightly above hiring a man with a megaphone to shout it at you as soon as you left your apartment in the morning. (I even considered buying one of those blimps with scrolling light-up text, but I don’t really have a lot of spare cash these days.)  Read More Here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails