Tuesday

Duncan and Emily's Wedding

 Last weekend Dave and I went to our friends, Duncan and 
Emily's wedding {!} (totally love them) it was amazing.  

I wish I could have gotten an arial shot and scratch and sniff 
photos for you all to see and smell. The fall weather totally 
spoiled EVERYONE! And they could not have had their wedding 
in a more beautiful spot. 

It took place on the their beautiful family farm right on the water. 
And they got the most amazing fall weather a bride 
could ask for! Mums and wild flowers were everywhere!

 They shared their own special vows. 

 xox

 And I LOVE Emily's pretty vintage broach.
 The whole night was "glowing" under a tent 
that was lit with big bulby lights. 
 Love her gold flats {xox)



This is my favorite picture, I love the look on Duncan's 
face and that Emily's Dad is still holding her hand. 

Congratulations Emily and Duncan. 
You guys are amazing. We freaking love you!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails