Monday

We are getting Hitched!

Thats right! We have scraped both of our names for now and 
are only referring to each other as "Fiance". {It feels weird to say and hear}

There is no one else on earth I could imagine spending the rest of my days 
with than Dave. So needless to say, I am so excited and feel very lucky 
to have found such a remarkable partner. Yay. I can't stop smiling. 

We have been so busy and were finally able to slip away yesterday for 
some time to ourselves. Even though it was cold and raining we headed out 
for a hike. Turns out when you are hiking up hill it doesn't matter  if its cold, 
you warm up fast. When we reached  the top we headed out to the overlook 
and I took this picture:
Than I turned around to Dave saying; 'I guess we should go get this ring
 sized for you" and he pulled it out and got down on one knee and asked 
me to marry him... xoxooxx... I cried... and said yes (of corse) 
maybe my exact words were "duh" and than we spent the 
whole 6 mile hike dreaming about the next 50 years. {And we also joked 
about how awkward it would have been if I said no, what a long hike 
down that would have been.}

Yay!

We finished our hike at the falls... amazing!



1 comment:

Columbia Jones said...

Hi Tara,

I loved the pictures and descriptions. I am so happy for you both! Thank you for sharing this wonderful moment with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails