Monday

Happy Birthday Dad!!

Another March Birthday to Celebrate {x o x} My Dad, one of my favorite
 people in the whole wide world celebrates his birthday today. There are a
 lot of reasons my dad tops my list of favorite people, to list just a few:

• He reads books like, War and Peace and Frankenstein for FUN.

• He was a total hunter and outdoorsmen than, he had three girls. He totally
embraced it. Sympathetically leaving the deer bodies in his past, he took us on 
tons of hikes, put snakes in his pockets for us to discover and taught us how 
to fish and crab the Chesapeake Bay. Thanks Dad.

• He claims his blood pressure lowers as he crosses the bridge and nears the 
bay. I believe him. 

• I don't think he LOVEs his job. But I never hear him complain about 
work. Thats a big deal.  

• He is awesome and everyone wants to be his friend. True Story :)

Happy Birthday Dad. I LOVE you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails