Wednesday

Illustration Inspiration Featuring: Nicholas Gannon

Well folks, I have decided to add a new feature to the Meant for a Moment Blog. 
In dire need for some inspiration, I thought you too could benefit from my finds. So, 
from here forth, every Wednesday I will feature a new illustrator on my new 
weekly post entitled, Illustration Inspiration, to keep all of our creative juices flowing. 

This week, take a gander at Nicholas Gannon. I adore his color use and the sparse 
composition that he so beautifully lays out. You can feel the isolation of that little boy 
before you even know the story line. 
And the added shadows of the buildings are a great touch... a very subtle way to 
imply the building's presence without actually putting it in the picture. Bravo.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails