Monday

Happy Birthday to my FUTURE Husband {!}

Happy Birthday today to one of the most Amazing Men I know. Not only is he incredibly 
handsome but he is thoughtful, funny, majorly skilled, creative and incredibly spirited. 
When I met Dave four and half years ago, I knew as we played the game of LIFE 
{literally} that he was the one. 

Let me set the scene for you...We had just come in from a swim at the beach and 
finished our first dinner together. Neither of us wanted to call it a night so we settled 
in for a board game. In the middle of the game I found a pink $50 floating around on the 
game board. I asked him if it was his and he said no. I knew it wasn't mine so I said so.
 So, he took the pink $50 and placed it in the middle of the board and said, "Ok, well I will 
put this $50 here and if its gone at the end of the game... Than I guess we will learn a little 
bit about each other." And I am telling you folks, thats when I KNEW I had stumbled 
into something totally amazing. I laughed... and the game got ridiculously silly. As you 
can imagine being on a first date and playing the game of LIFE, its either going to 
get really awkward or really silly as you fill your game peice with children and 
secure your job as a rockstar.  

And yes, the pink $50 remained in its spot for the remainder of the game. 

Happy Birthday Dave,  you are my best friend, I love you with my whole 
heart and I can't wait to marry you. 


2 comments:

JTB said...

You KNOW when you KNOW! Happy for you.

J.T. Burton
Jenny's cousin

Meant for a Moment Designs said...

Thanks J.T ! It was a silly moment but unique to any other {xox}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails