Wednesday

ILLUSTRATION INSPIRATION: Michael Byers

Michael Byers actually blew my mind this morning, with pure talent. The illustration 
that led me to him was the father and son fishing. I was immediately drawn to his 
use of color and space. And the further I looked into his work the more impressed I got. 
He is a master of movement and perspective. Look at that bike wheel {!} The perspective 
on that is not only extremely creative but difficult. And that splash of hot pink is 
perfect. What a dramatic image. He is an Ontario based illustrator whose client list
 includes; Runners World, Family Circle, and The New York Times. 

For more on Michael Byers Illustration Check out his website


1 comment:

Melissa Blake said...

These are awesome...thanks for posting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails